Total number of pages: 234
Total Hours: 16
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
Visit http://www.vitalsource.com/bookshelf to learn more.
This course introduces the new 2D features of AutoCAD 2010 for users of AutoCAD 2008. Among the many changes in this new release are the primary methods for selecting command tools which include the Quick Access Toolbar, the Ribbon, and the Application Menu.
- The Application Menu
- Ribbon updates
- Quick Access Toolbar enhancements
- Enhanced Layer Properties Manager
- Quick Properties
- Quick View Layouts and Quick View Drawings
- Annotation Scales
- Text updates
- Updates to dimension styles and multileader styles
- Hatching updates
- Measuring tools
- Working with geometric and dimensional constraints
- Adding constraints to dynamic blocks
- DWFx Files
- Publishing enhancements, including exporting to PDF files
- Reference File updates, including contextual Ribbon tabs
- Using Autodesk Design Review
- Using Autodesk Seek
- Creating industry-specific workspaces
- Action Recorder updates
- User Interface Customization updates
This course assumes familiarity with AutoCAD 2008. Many of the changes covered in the class are based on features that have appeared in recent releases of AutoCAD, such as annotation scales, workspaces, and InfoCenter.