Total number of pages: 102
Total Hours: 8
The AutoCAD 2013 Update for AutoCAD 2012 Users training guide introduces the new and enhanced features of the AutoCAD® 2013 software. Topics covered range from general improvements and command enhancements to new 3D modeling techniques and customization workflow. There are enhancements to many commands and many new commands have been added.
Among the many changes in this new release are the general user interface components including: Command Line, Help, Ribbon, Quick Views, Quick Properties, Property Preview, File Format, Quick Access Toolbar, External References, and Images.
There are several updates to commands, such as Hatch, Array, Multileaders, Polylines, Offset, and various 3D tools, such as 3D Model import file types, Presspull, Point Clouds, and creation previews. New tools are also introduced, such as Surface Curve Extraction.
Some new major functionality includes being able to automatically generate intelligent documents based on 3D models with the new Drawing Views toolset in the new Layout tab. Online collaboration has been enhanced with direct access to Autodesk 360 and social networking sites. Searching for objects within a large database and libraries has also been enhanced with increased functionality in Content Explorer.
- Interface enhancements
- Command enhancements including Hatch, Array, Offset, and Polyline
- Style enhancements to Section and Detail Views
- New 3D Model Import file type list
- Various 3D command enhancements
- New automatic 3D Model Documentation toolset
- New DWG conversion capabilities
- Customization updates in the Cloud
- Autodesk Exchange enhancements
- New direct access to Autodesk 360 (Cloud)
- Content Explorer enhancements
This training guide assumes familiarity with the AutoCAD 2012 software.