Total number of pages: 692
Total Hours: 24
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/ to learn more.
AutoCAD® Electrical 2012 Fundamentals - IEC (three days) covers the indispensable core topics for working with the AutoCAD Electrical software. In this training guide, students learn how to use many of the powerful electrical drawing creation tools in the software. Students create schematic drawings (ladder logic and point to point), panel drawings, and PLC-I/O circuits using automated commands for symbol insertion, component tagging, wire numbering, and drawing modification. In addition, students are introduced to methods of customizing AutoCAD Electrical symbols, circuits, and databases. Other topics covered include titleblock linking, reporting tools, templates, and project files.
The main topics covered in this training guide include:
- Understanding project files
- Creating and editing schematic and panel drawings
- Working with PLC symbols
- Creating custom symbols
- Generating reports
A working knowledge of AutoCAD software and electrical terminology.