Total number of pages: 425
Total Hours: 16
Autodesk Vault 2011 Essentials introduces Autodesk Vault 2011 to end users and CAD administrators. Autodesk Vault is the foundation module of Autodesk's data management solution, enabling users to consolidate and organize all product information securely for easy reference, sharing, and re-use purposes.
This training guide is intended for users and CAD administrators who need to access their design files from Autodesk Vault. It is an introduction course to Vault 2011 and focuses on capabilities for managing design files and related documentation. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce how to manage the design workflow process using Autodesk Vault. Students are taught how to locate, view, modify, create, copy, and re-use files.
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault Features
- Basic Vault Tasks
- Working with Vault and Autodesk Inventor
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD Electrical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD Mechanical
- Common Vault Tasks
- Organizing and Populating a Vault
- Managing Vault
Prerequisites: Students should have a good working knowledge of Autodesk CAD programs.