Total number of pages: 210
Total Hours: 16
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/ to learn more.
Autodesk Vault Professional 2011 provides instruction to all additional features of Autodesk Vault Professional 2011. The focus of this training guide is Bill of Material (BOM) management and Engineering Change Order (ECO) process.
This training guide is intended for users with knowledge of all basic Vault and Vault document management features. This course focuses on the features of Autodesk Vault Professional pertaining to BOM and ECO's. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce usage of Items, BOMs, ECOs and automated workflows.
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault Professional
- Working with Items
- Managing Change
- Working with Bills of Material
- Administrating Autodesk Vault Professional
Prerequisites: Students should have a good working knowledge of Autodesk CAD programs and have working knowledge of basic Vault and Vault document management features.