Total number of pages: 664
Total Hours: 24
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/ to learn more.
This training guide expands on the knowledge learned in the CATIA: Introduction to Surface Design training guide by covering advanced curve and surface topics found in the Generative Shape Design Workbench. Topics include: advanced curve construction, advanced swept, blend and offset surface construction, complex fillet creation, and the use of laws. Curve and surface analysis are introduced to validate the student’s geometry. Tools and methods for rebuilding geometry are also discussed. As with the CATIA: Introduction to Surface Design training guide, meeting model specifications (such as continuity settings) remains forefront in introducing tools and methodologies.
- Surface Design Overview
- Advanced Wireframe Elements
- Curve Analysis and Repair
- Swept Surfaces
- Blend Surfaces
- Adaptive Sweep
- Advanced Surface Fillets
- Alternative Filleting Methods
- Duplication Tools
- Knowledge Templates
- Surface Analysis and Repair
- Offset Surfaces
- Project Exercises
CATIA V5: Introduction to Surface Design.