Total number of pages: 1044
Total Hours: 40
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/ to learn more.
Learn the process of designing models with Creo Parametric 1.0 from 2D sketching, through to solid part modeling, assembly creation, and drawing production. Gain an understanding of the design philosophy of Creo Parametric 1.0 through this extensive hands-on course with numerous practice exercises. It is expected that all new users of Creo Parametric 1.0 will require this course.
- Creo Parametric 1.0 fundamentals and interface
- Principles behind design intent
- Manipulating a model
- Creo Parametric 1.0 file management
- Part creation and modification
- Sketching and creating geometry
- Sketcher mode functionality (sketching and dimensioning)
- Datum features
- Duplication techniques (patterns, mirroring)
- Creating relations to capture design intent
- Creo Parametric 1.0 customization
- Design documentation and detailing
- Feature management
- Sweeps and blends
- Assembly creation and manipulation
- Parent/Child relationships in Creo Parametric 1.0 models
- Model Analysis
- Feature failure resolution
- Effective modeling techniques
Experience in mechanical design and drawing production is recommended.