Total number of pages: 368
Total Hours: 24
This course will give students an introduction to drawing based and geospatial features within AutoCAD® Map 3D. Learn about the features and functions of AutoCAD Map 3D, including how to create, manage, and mapping data. The class guides students through the fundamental topics of AutoCAD Map 3D.
- After completing this training guide, you will be able to:
- Describe the Autodesk Map 3D user interface.
- Create and edit geometry.
- Link and manage drawing-based attribute data.
- Use object classification.
- Connect to geospatial features.
- Edit geospatial features.
- Import and export drawing-based data.
- Work with raster images.
- Work with source drawings.
- Use source drawing queries.
- Stylize drawings and geospatial features.
- Plot maps
- Use Survey Data
- Use Lidar Data
- Work with Industry Models.
This guide is designed for the student who is new to AutoCAD Map 3D. It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of:
- Creating, opening, and saving drawing files, changing the display of a drawing by zooming and panning, displaying and docking toolbars, saving and restoring named views, using object snaps, and managing layers and controlling layer visibility.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP or Microsoft® Windows® Vista.