Total number of pages: 244
Total hours: 8
The Revit Structure Beyond the Basics course introduces experienced Revit users to more advanced techniques and concepts beyond what was learned in the Revit Structure Fundamentals course. It is intended to broaden your knowledge and maximize your use of Revit Structure. This class offers detailed information and practical exercises regarding creating families (tapered columns, precast slabs, tapered moment frame, and trusses), project sharing, preparing the Revit analytical model for analysis, and working with other formats.
Topics included in the Revit Structure Beyond the Basics course include the following:
- Concepts and Techniques for working with Families
- Creating Structural Families
- Creating Trusses
- Project Team Collaboration working with Worksets
- Creating and Placing Loads for Structural Analysis
- Working with Design Review, DWF, DWFx, and IFC files
Prerequisites: Revit Structure Fundamentals.
It is highly recommended that students have experience and knowledge in structural design and its terminology