Total number of pages: 252
Total Hours: 8
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
Visit http://www.vitalsource.com/bookshelf to learn more.
Autodesk® Vault 2013 Data Management for Autodesk® Inventor® Users introduces the Autodesk Vault 2013 software to Autodesk Inventor Users. This training guide is intended for Autodesk Inventor users who need to access their design files from the Autodesk Vault software. It provides an introduction to the Autodesk Vault software and focuses on the Autodesk Vault’s features for managing files and projects with the Autodesk Inventor 2013 software from a user’s perspective.
Students can use the Autodesk® Vault Basic 2013, Autodesk® Vault Workgroup, Autodesk® Vault Collaboration, or Autodesk® Vault Professional software. However, this training guide does not cover the Autodesk Vault Workgroup, Autodesk Vault Collaboration, Autodesk Vault Professional, or administrative functionality. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce how to manage the design workflow process using the Autodesk Vault software. Students are taught how to locate, view, modify, create, and reuse files.
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault Features
- Vault Workflow
- Using the Autodesk Vault software
- Organizing Autodesk Inventor, Project, and Library Files in the Vault
- Searching the Vault
- Working with non-CAD Files in the Vault
- Working with Inventor Files in the Vault
- Customizing the User Interface
- File Management and Reusing Design Data
Students should have a good working knowledge of the Autodesk Inventor software.