Total number of pages: 1008
Total Hours: 40
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/ to learn more.
Learn the process of designing models with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 from 2D sketching, through to solid part modeling, assembly creation, and drawing production. Gain an understanding of the design philosophy of Pro/ENGINEER through this extensive hands-on course with numerous practice exercises. It is expected that all new users of Pro/ENGINEER will require this course.
- Pro/ENGINEER fundamentals and interface
- Principles behind design intent
- Sketcher mode functionality (sketching and dimensioning)
- Part creation and modification
- Datum features
- Creating relations to capture design intent
- Duplication techniques (patterns, mirroring)
- Design documentation and detailing
- Pro/ENGINEER file management
- Pro/ENGINEER customization
- Feature management
- Sweeps and blends
- Parent/Child relationships in Pro/ENGINEER models
- Model Analysis
- Feature failure resolution
- Assembly creation and manipulation
- Effective modeling techniques
Experience in mechanical design and drawing production is recommended.